Thread Index - July 2018 - FOLIO Technical Council

To perform a single character wildcard search use the "?" symbol. To perform a multiple character wildcard search use the "*" symbol.

(Previous discussion continued)
IT Service Pritpal Kaila 09 Jul 2018 10:39 EDT
(Previous discussion continued)
Re: additional items for TC's backlog Jakub Skoczen 10 Jul 2018 07:02 EDT
updated Def of Done Mark Veksler 16 Jul 2018 17:27 EDT
Re: updated Def of Done Mike Gorrell 17 Jul 2018 10:42 EDT
Re: updated Def of Done Tod Olson 17 Jul 2018 10:45 EDT
Re: updated Def of Done Jakub Skoczen 17 Jul 2018 11:05 EDT
Re: updated Def of Done Mark Veksler 17 Jul 2018 11:12 EDT
Re: updated Def of Done Mike Gorrell 17 Jul 2018 13:48 EDT
Workflows, Data Lake/Warehouse Tod Olson 17 Jul 2018 16:01 EDT
Re: Workflows, Data Lake/Warehouse Mark Veksler 17 Jul 2018 17:24 EDT
Today's Agenda Mike Gorrell 18 Jul 2018 10:03 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler 18 Jul 2018 10:28 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Jakub Skoczen 19 Jul 2018 07:12 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler 19 Jul 2018 08:56 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Michael Gunning 19 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Tod Olson 20 Jul 2018 13:08 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Jakub Skoczen 23 Jul 2018 07:06 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Zak Burke 23 Jul 2018 07:31 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler 23 Jul 2018 11:13 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Peter Murray 23 Jul 2018 20:43 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Mike Gorrell 24 Jul 2018 08:15 EDT
Re: Today's Agenda Michael Gunning 24 Jul 2018 10:16 EDT
Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mike Gorrell 19 Jul 2018 07:38 EDT
Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mark Veksler 19 Jul 2018 12:39 EDT
Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mike Gorrell 19 Jul 2018 13:29 EDT
Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mark Veksler 19 Jul 2018 14:33 EDT
Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Jakub Skoczen 19 Jul 2018 17:41 EDT
RFC (Draft) Asynchronous Event Service Vince Bareau 19 Jul 2018 16:27 EDT
Re: RFC (Draft) Asynchronous Event Service Vince Bareau 19 Jul 2018 16:29 EDT
Introducing FOLIO's Tech Council Mike Gorrell 20 Jul 2018 11:30 EDT
(Previous discussion continued)
Github repo access Mike Gorrell 20 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT
Proposed message to Slack channels Mike Gorrell 20 Jul 2018 15:26 EDT
Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Tod Olson 20 Jul 2018 15:42 EDT
Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Mark Veksler 21 Jul 2018 14:34 EDT
Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Mike Gorrell 21 Jul 2018 19:32 EDT
Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Peter Murray 22 Jul 2018 21:40 EDT
Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Michael Gunning 22 Jul 2018 22:30 EDT
Promoting discussion on eventual consistency Tod Olson 23 Jul 2018 07:53 EDT
Re: Promoting discussion on eventual consistency Zak Burke 23 Jul 2018 09:28 EDT
Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Jakub Skoczen 23 Jul 2018 11:50 EDT
Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Tod Olson 23 Jul 2018 12:24 EDT
Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mike Gorrell 23 Jul 2018 12:38 EDT
Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Jakub Skoczen 23 Jul 2018 13:35 EDT
Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mike Gorrell 23 Jul 2018 15:40 EDT
Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mark Veksler 23 Jul 2018 17:59 EDT
Workflow Mike Gorrell 23 Jul 2018 14:39 EDT
Re: Workflow Michael Gunning 24 Jul 2018 10:36 EDT
Re: Workflow Mike Gorrell 24 Jul 2018 11:34 EDT
Re: Workflow Tod Olson 24 Jul 2018 14:27 EDT
Re: Workflow Mark Veksler 24 Jul 2018 16:28 EDT
Re: Workflow Mike Gorrell 25 Jul 2018 07:56 EDT
TC issue: release management Tod Olson 31 Jul 2018 13:53 EDT
Re: TC issue: release management Mike Gorrell 31 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT