Date Index - July 2018 - FOLIO Technical Council

To perform a single character wildcard search use the "?" symbol. To perform a multiple character wildcard search use the "*" symbol.

09 Jul 2018 10:39 EDT IT Service Pritpal Kaila
10 Jul 2018 07:02 EDT Re: additional items for TC's backlog Jakub Skoczen
16 Jul 2018 17:27 EDT updated Def of Done Mark Veksler
17 Jul 2018 10:42 EDT Re: updated Def of Done Mike Gorrell
17 Jul 2018 10:45 EDT Re: updated Def of Done Tod Olson
17 Jul 2018 11:05 EDT Re: updated Def of Done Jakub Skoczen
17 Jul 2018 11:12 EDT Re: updated Def of Done Mark Veksler
17 Jul 2018 13:48 EDT Re: updated Def of Done Mike Gorrell
17 Jul 2018 16:01 EDT Workflows, Data Lake/Warehouse Tod Olson
17 Jul 2018 17:24 EDT Re: Workflows, Data Lake/Warehouse Mark Veksler
18 Jul 2018 10:03 EDT Today's Agenda Mike Gorrell
18 Jul 2018 10:28 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler
19 Jul 2018 07:12 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Jakub Skoczen
19 Jul 2018 07:38 EDT Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mike Gorrell
19 Jul 2018 08:56 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler
19 Jul 2018 12:39 EDT Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mark Veksler
19 Jul 2018 13:29 EDT Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mike Gorrell
19 Jul 2018 14:33 EDT Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Mark Veksler
19 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Michael Gunning
19 Jul 2018 16:27 EDT RFC (Draft) Asynchronous Event Service Vince Bareau
19 Jul 2018 16:29 EDT Re: RFC (Draft) Asynchronous Event Service Vince Bareau
19 Jul 2018 17:41 EDT Re: Tech Council Meeting Action Items - July 18 Jakub Skoczen
20 Jul 2018 11:30 EDT Introducing FOLIO's Tech Council Mike Gorrell
20 Jul 2018 13:08 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Tod Olson
20 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT Github repo access Mike Gorrell
20 Jul 2018 15:26 EDT Proposed message to Slack channels Mike Gorrell
20 Jul 2018 15:42 EDT Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Tod Olson
21 Jul 2018 14:34 EDT Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Mark Veksler
21 Jul 2018 19:32 EDT Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Mike Gorrell
22 Jul 2018 21:40 EDT Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Peter Murray
22 Jul 2018 22:30 EDT Re: Proposed message to Slack channels Michael Gunning
23 Jul 2018 07:06 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Jakub Skoczen
23 Jul 2018 07:31 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Zak Burke
23 Jul 2018 07:53 EDT Promoting discussion on eventual consistency Tod Olson
23 Jul 2018 09:28 EDT Re: Promoting discussion on eventual consistency Zak Burke
23 Jul 2018 11:13 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Mark Veksler
23 Jul 2018 11:50 EDT Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Jakub Skoczen
23 Jul 2018 12:24 EDT Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Tod Olson
23 Jul 2018 12:38 EDT Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mike Gorrell
23 Jul 2018 13:35 EDT Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Jakub Skoczen
23 Jul 2018 14:39 EDT Workflow Mike Gorrell
23 Jul 2018 15:40 EDT Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mike Gorrell
23 Jul 2018 17:59 EDT Re: Reviewing EPAM/FOLIJET's technical designs Mark Veksler
23 Jul 2018 20:43 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Peter Murray
24 Jul 2018 08:15 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Mike Gorrell
24 Jul 2018 10:16 EDT Re: Today's Agenda Michael Gunning
24 Jul 2018 10:36 EDT Re: Workflow Michael Gunning
24 Jul 2018 11:34 EDT Re: Workflow Mike Gorrell
24 Jul 2018 14:27 EDT Re: Workflow Tod Olson
24 Jul 2018 16:28 EDT Re: Workflow Mark Veksler
25 Jul 2018 07:56 EDT Re: Workflow Mike Gorrell
31 Jul 2018 13:53 EDT TC issue: release management Tod Olson
31 Jul 2018 14:59 EDT Re: TC issue: release management Mike Gorrell